North Augusta, SC Car Accident Attorneys
Start with a Free Case Consultation
After being in a car accident, it can be confusing to know what to do next and where to get legal help. At Jamie Casino Injury Attorneys in North Augusta, we make it simpler for clients and potential clients by always offering free initial consultations.
With one call to (912) 809-5335 after a crash, you can discuss the key elements of the case, and see what to do next. The sooner you talk to us, the better because the information about the accident will be fresher in your mind, so please don’t hesitate.
Why do so many North Augusta locals choose our firm?
- We have represented injured drivers since 2006.
- We don’t settle for less than 100% of the compensation that you deserve.
- We can take your case to trial if needed.
- We have a long history of record-breaking verdicts and settlements.
Car Accident Cases We Can Help WIth
Our Dream Team at Jamie Casino Injury Attorneys can handle virtually any car accident claim brought to us. We put our heads together to build a strong case for every client, no matter what type of car accident is involved in the case.
You can rely on us to help with car accident claims that involve the following and more:
- Drunk driving: We know how to investigate drunk driving accident claims, including gathering information from criminal proceedings that might be pending against the drunk driver.
- Texting-and-driving: A texting driver is a distracted driver. On average, just glancing at a text message takes a driver’s eyes off the road for 5 seconds.
- Speeding: Speeding is one of the most common and dangerous forms of reckless driving. It results in thousands of car accidents each year in South Carolina alone.
- Rear-end collisions: If you were rear-ended, please take the situation seriously and speak with a medical provider and attorney. Rear-end collisions at low speeds can still cause whiplash.
- Multiple vehicles: Let us figure out who is liable after you have been in a complicated and hazardous multivehicle accident on or off the highway.
- Defective auto parts: When a car accident is caused by the sudden or unexpected failure of a defective auto part, the manufacturer could be the main defendant.
- Unsafe roads: A municipal transportation or road authority agency could be liable for a car accident caused by unacceptable road conditions like large potholes or missing guardrails.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists (UM/UIM): Hit by someone with no or not enough auto insurance? Give your case to our team. We know how to navigate this tricky situation.
Comparative Negligence for Car Accidents in NOrth Augusta, SC
South Carolina imposes a 50% liability limit on car accident claimants. In other words, you can only be 50% liable or less to demand compensation from the other involved parties. If it is determined that your liability meets or exceeds 51%, then the court can dismiss your claim.
The comparative negligence rule in South Carolina makes it even more important to work with an experienced car accident attorney. Let our Dream Team handle your claim. We can look for ways to ensure your liability is fairly kept low.
Don’t Stress It – Call Our Firm Now
It is stressful to be in a car accident, and sometimes, just as stressful to handle the legal work afterward. To get rid of that stress while pursuing the compensation that you are owed, speak with our North Augusta car accident lawyers right away. We would be honored to handle every step of your case, including acting on your behalf in courtroom litigation if it comes to it.
Count on the team that doesn’t give up. Call (912) 809-5335 now.
Bicyclist killed by a commercial vehicle.
DUI / Serious Injury Wreck
Head-On DUI collision.
Tractor Trailer Collision
Rear-End Tractor-Trailer Collision
Fatal Shooting at Nightclub
Drunk Driving Collision
DUI collision with moderate injuries.
Tow Truck Collision
Rear-end tow truck collision.
Proven ResultsOur firm has a long track record of successful verdicts & settlements for the seriously injured, including many in excess of policy limits.
Insurance Industry InsightOur attorneys understand how insurance companies operate and know how to prevent them from minimizing your injuries.
Fearless AdvocacyOur aggressive legal team is not afraid to go to trial to speak for victims of injury who cannot speak for themselves.
Unwavering CommitmentWhen it comes to fighting for your recovery, we refuse to settle for anything less than the full and fair compensation you deserve.
I highly recommend the Jamie Casino Law Firm.
I looked at a few firms to help me with my accident. I settled on the Jamie Casino Law Firm based on recommendations, all the positive reviews I read, and my interaction with the Intake Manager ...- Randy Bolduc
Best injury lawyers in town!
Best injury lawyers in town!- Angela Tapley
My family and I appreciate all of their hard work!
Aisha in the Demand department and Toni from Records was very patient and very diligent with giving me the info on how the process was going. My family and I appreciate all of their hard work!- Chelsea J.