North Augusta Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Helping Injured Bikers Get the Money They Need
Motorcycle riders are at a much greater risk of injury than those in passenger cars, and in many cases, the injuries that riders sustain in crashes are life-threatening. When motorcycle crashes occur because of someone else’s negligence, injured riders can seek compensation for their medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other losses.
At Jamie Casino Injury Attorneys, our North Augusta motorcycle accident lawyers help injured riders and their families recover their losses. We are experienced in going up against large insurance companies and corporate law firms, and we have a track record of success in even the most challenging cases. If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a motorcycle crash in North Augusta, we can help you, and we encourage you to contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
When you hire Jamie Casino Injury Attorneys to represent you, we will:
- Thoroughly assess your case to determine the best way to seek compensation
- Calculate your current and future losses to ensure that you don’t settle for less than you deserve
- Stand up to the insurance companies and fight for a favorable settlement
- Be prepared to go to trial if necessary to win maximum compensation on your behalf
What are the Most Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in North Augusta?
Motorcycle accidents can happen for a variety of reasons, and some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents in North Augusta include:
- Distracted Driving – Distracted driving is a common cause of all types of motor vehicle accidents. When drivers are not paying attention to the road, they can easily collide with motorcycles and cause riders to be thrown from their bikes.
- Drunk Driving – Drunk driving is another common cause of all types of motor vehicle accidents. Intoxicated drivers are not in control of their vehicles, and they are not able to react quickly enough to avoid crashing into motorcycles.
- Speeding – Speeding is dangerous for all motorists, and it is particularly dangerous for motorcycle riders. When drivers speed, they are more likely to cause serious and fatal accidents, as they are more likely to collide with motorcycles that are traveling at or below the speed limit.
- Tailgating – Tailgating is dangerous for all motorists, but it is especially dangerous for motorcycle riders. When drivers tailgate motorcycles, they can cause riders to lose control and crash, and they can cause riders to be thrown from their bikes.
- Unsafe Lane Changes and Turns – Unsafe lane changes and turns are common causes of motorcycle accidents as well. When drivers don’t check their blind spots or don’t give themselves enough time to complete a turn, they can collide with riders and cause them to be thrown from their bikes.
What Are the Most Common Types of Motorcycle Accident Injuries?
Motorcycle accident injuries can range from mild to severe, and some of the most common types of injuries that result from motorcycle crashes in North Augusta include:
- Broken Bones – Broken bones are common in all types of motor vehicle accidents, and they can be particularly severe when motorcycle riders are thrown from their bikes.
- Facial Injuries – Motorcycle riders are at a high risk of sustaining facial injuries as well. When riders are thrown from their bikes, they can easily collide with the pavement or other vehicles, and this can cause them to suffer facial lacerations, fractures, and other types of injuries.
- Head Injuries – Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) and other head injuries are common in motorcycle accidents too. When riders’ heads collide with other vehicles or the pavement, they can suffer head injuries that require extensive medical treatment and have long-term effects.
- Internal Injuries – Motorcycle riders can suffer internal injuries as a result of the blunt force trauma of a collision as well. Internal injuries can be life-threatening, and they often require emergency medical treatment.
How We Can Help
Motorcycle accident cases can be complicated, and riders need to hire experienced legal representation. When you choose Jamie Casino Injury Attorneys to handle your case, our North Augusta motorcycle accident lawyers will:
- Determine Who is Liable for Your Losses – To seek financial compensation, you need to know who is liable for your losses. We will thoroughly investigate your case to identify all potential sources of financial recovery.
- Prove that the Other Party is Liable – Once we know who is liable, we will need to prove that they are at fault. Our lawyers will use all available evidence to build a strong case on your behalf.
- Calculate Your Current and Future Losses – To seek just compensation, we need to know how much you are entitled to recover. We will calculate your current and future losses with the help of trusted experts and fight to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Stand Up to the Insurance Companies – If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, you can expect the insurance companies to fight hard to avoid paying you just compensation. Our lawyers aren’t afraid to stand up to the insurance companies, and we will fight tirelessly to help you win the money you deserve.
When you choose us to handle your case, you can count on us to do whatever it takes to help you win the money you deserve.
Bicyclist killed by a commercial vehicle.
DUI / Serious Injury Wreck
Head-On DUI collision.
Tractor Trailer Collision
Rear-End Tractor-Trailer Collision
Fatal Shooting at Nightclub
Drunk Driving Collision
DUI collision with moderate injuries.
Tow Truck Collision
Rear-end tow truck collision.
Proven ResultsOur firm has a long track record of successful verdicts & settlements for the seriously injured, including many in excess of policy limits.
Insurance Industry InsightOur attorneys understand how insurance companies operate and know how to prevent them from minimizing your injuries.
Fearless AdvocacyOur aggressive legal team is not afraid to go to trial to speak for victims of injury who cannot speak for themselves.
Unwavering CommitmentWhen it comes to fighting for your recovery, we refuse to settle for anything less than the full and fair compensation you deserve.
I highly recommend the Jamie Casino Law Firm.
I looked at a few firms to help me with my accident. I settled on the Jamie Casino Law Firm based on recommendations, all the positive reviews I read, and my interaction with the Intake Manager ...- Randy Bolduc
Best injury lawyers in town!
Best injury lawyers in town!- Angela Tapley
My family and I appreciate all of their hard work!
Aisha in the Demand department and Toni from Records was very patient and very diligent with giving me the info on how the process was going. My family and I appreciate all of their hard work!- Chelsea J.