Premises Liability Attorneys in Savannah
We Don’t Mess Around – We Get Results
If you have been injured on someone else’s property, it’s important that you understand your legal rights. Depending on the circumstances of your situation, you may be able to file a lawsuit against the property owner to recover compensation for your injuries.
At Jamie Casino Injury Attorneys, we help our clients fight for justice and get the compensation they deserve.
Our Savannah premises liability attorneys have experience handling claims involving hazardous conditions at:
- Office buildings
- Personal residences
- Public areas
- Private property
- Shopping malls
- Grocery stores
- Construction sites
- Dockyards and storage areas
Premises Liability Claims in Savannah
In Georgia, all property owners and managers must ensure that their property is free from unsafe or defective conditions. When this duty is violated and it causes an injury to someone, that individual may choose to file a premises liability claim.
There are many situations that might lead to a premises liability claim, including:
- Negligent security
- Dog bites
- Falling objects
- Slippery floors
- Uneven terrain
- No handrails
- Hazardous materials
- Structural defects
- Inadequate maintenance
- Unmarked hazards
- Defective stairs or railings
- Unprotected swimming pools
To have a valid claim, the injured party must be able to prove four things: First, a dangerous condition existed on the property; second, the owner of the property either knew or should have known about the unsafe condition; third, the property owner failed to eliminate the dangerous condition or did not adequately warn of its presence; finally, the injured individual must prove that the unsafe condition caused his or her injury.
Why Do You Need a Premises Liability Attorney?
You can technically file a premises liability claim on your own and even represent yourself in court. Although, having the choice to do something does not mean it is the right choice to make. As with any personal injury claim, premises liability claims can get complicated quickly due to liability laws, evidence discovery processes, insurance company interference, and court procedures. If you are unfamiliar with any of these factors of the average claim, then you will be better off teaming up with an attorney than trying to work your claim alone.
Three major benefits of hiring our Savannah premises liability lawyers are:
- Legal knowledge: To get a full and applicable understanding of Georgia’s premises liability laws and rules, you need to complete a law degree. You probably do not have time to do that after your accident and before the statute of limitations expires. The good news is that our highly experienced attorneys have already done that, and you can make their insight and knowledge your own simply by retaining our services.
- Investigative experience: Collecting evidence and using evidence are two different matters. Even if you have as much evidence as possible about the cause of your premises liability accident, you might not know how to utilize it in the best way to strengthen your claim and show you were not to blame for your injuries. Our team can analyze your evidence and recruit additional experts when needed to make each piece of evidence do as much as possible.
- Damage calculation: The damages you are owed in your case go beyond what can be tracked on current medical bills. You also have to consider lost wages, future medical care not yet completed, and the pain, suffering, and hardships you have experienced due to your injuries. Our attorneys are equipped to carefully calculate all of your damages as to leave nothing out.
We Are Up to the Challenge
Proving fault in a premises liability case can be difficult. At Jamie Casino Injury Attorneys, we are ready to take the challenge head-on. Our Savannah premises liability attorneys are known for tackling tough cases. One of our many successes includes obtaining a million-dollar settlement for a victim of negligent security.
Bicycle Fatality $2,400,000 Settlement
Bicyclist killed by a commercial vehicle.
DUI / Serious Injury Wreck $1,124,615 Jury Verdict
Head-On DUI collision.
Tractor Trailer Collision $1,025,000 Settlement
Rear-End Tractor-Trailer Collision
Negligent Security $1,000,000 Settlement
Fatal Shooting at Nightclub
Drunk Driving Collision $1,000,000
DUI collision with moderate injuries.
Tow Truck Collision $650,000 Settlement
Rear-end tow truck collision.
Tractor-Trailer Collision $500,000 Settlement
Rear-end tractor-trailer collision.
Pedestrian Collision $310,000 Settlement
Pedestrian hit in a crosswalk.
On-the-Job Car Collision $300,000 Settlement
Vehicle collision while on the job.
Car Accident $285,000 Settlement
“I highly recommend the Jamie Casino Law Firm.”- Randy Bolduc
“Best injury lawyers in town!”- Angela Tapley
“My family and I appreciate all of their hard work!”- Chelsea J.
Our firm has a long track record of successful verdicts & settlements for the seriously injured, including many in excess of policy limits.
Insurance Industry Insight
Our attorneys understand how insurance companies operate and know how to prevent them from minimizing your injuries.
Our aggressive legal team is not afraid to go to trial to speak for victims of injury who cannot speak for themselves.
When it comes to fighting for your recovery, we refuse to settle for anything less than the full and fair compensation you deserve.