Augusta Car Accident Attorneys
Local Drivers Trust Our Legal Team
You need to make sure that you have a strong legal case after you have been hit by a negligent driver. Jamie Casino Injury Attorneys can help you build your case from the ground up. We take pride in being the team that many Augusta locals know and trust in difficult spots. Insurance companies know our name, too, because we have fought so fiercely for so many clients in the past.
Drop the hammer. Call (912) 809-5335 to speak with Jamie Casino Injury Attorneys.
Who Hit You & How?
Let us know who hit you when you were driving through the streets of Augusta. We will be ready to investigate your case and uncover evidence that shows how the other driver was liable. Thanks to our extensive legal experience, we can also be ready for whatever their auto insurance provider puts between you and a fair recovery. Few defense strategies if any can catch our team off-balance.
We have been there for clients who were hurt in accidents involving:
- Drunk driving: A drunk driver can be criminally prosecuted for driving while intoxicated. But a criminal conviction does not pay your bills. If you want to recover from the damages that they caused you to suffer, then you will have to bring that same driver to civil court, too.
- Texting and driving: With smartphones so popular in all age groups, most drivers have one in their pockets at all times. If a driver distracts themselves with a text message or app, then they might cause a terrible accident in the blink of an eye.
- Rear-end collisions: Many of the people who come to our firm with a car accident claim have been hurt in rear-end collisions, which are one of the most common types of car accidents. Whiplash injuries are often suffered by drivers who get rear-ended.
- Defective auto parts: If you suddenly lost control of your vehicle because of a part defect, then we can file a claim against the manufacturer of that part or the automaker. We can work with expert engineers to inspect the defective part if needed.
Is Your Claim Worth a Lot?
All car accident claims have a damage value that should be paid by the defendant to the claimant. Each case’s value is unique, though. How much will yours be worth? It depends heavily on how badly you were injured and how much your day-to-day life has been disrupted because of it.
Damages you can seek in a car accident claim usually include:
- Past and future medical treatment costs
- Past and future lost wages
- Permanent disabilities and related costs
- Pain, suffering, and emotional damage
Do You Have Much Time to File a Claim?
Georgia law requires you to take legal action against the driver who hit you within two years of the accident. Once this two-year statute of limitations ends, you will not have a clear pathway to seek compensation. Indeed, if you try to file a claim when the statute has expired, the court will most likely dismiss it before it ever reaches the defendant.
Two years can go by quickly, especially when you are dealing with the severe and persistent aftermath of a bad accident. Please reach out to us quickly to learn about the steps you must take to start a claim. We would hate to hear that you lost your chance to get compensation because you missed the strict deadline.
Time to Take Action – Call (912) 809-5335 Now
There is an advantage to beginning a car accident claim as soon as possible. You will have the details of your crash fresh in your mind, and the negligent driver might not have taken any steps to defend themselves from your accusations. With this in mind, we invite you to come to our law firm at your next availability, so our Augusta car accident attorneys can see about helping you.
Contact our firm and ask for a free consultation.
Bicycle Fatality $2,400,000 Settlement
Bicyclist killed by a commercial vehicle.
DUI / Serious Injury Wreck $1,124,615 Jury Verdict
Head-On DUI collision.
Tractor Trailer Collision $1,025,000 Settlement
Rear-End Tractor-Trailer Collision
Negligent Security $1,000,000 Settlement
Fatal Shooting at Nightclub
Drunk Driving Collision $1,000,000
DUI collision with moderate injuries.
Tow Truck Collision $650,000 Settlement
Rear-end tow truck collision.
Tractor-Trailer Collision $500,000 Settlement
Rear-end tractor-trailer collision.
Pedestrian Collision $310,000 Settlement
Pedestrian hit in a crosswalk.
On-the-Job Car Collision $300,000 Settlement
Vehicle collision while on the job.
Car Accident $285,000 Settlement
“I highly recommend the Jamie Casino Law Firm.”- Randy Bolduc
“Best injury lawyers in town!”- Angela Tapley
“My family and I appreciate all of their hard work!”- Chelsea J.
Our firm has a long track record of successful verdicts & settlements for the seriously injured, including many in excess of policy limits.
Insurance Industry Insight
Our attorneys understand how insurance companies operate and know how to prevent them from minimizing your injuries.
Our aggressive legal team is not afraid to go to trial to speak for victims of injury who cannot speak for themselves.
When it comes to fighting for your recovery, we refuse to settle for anything less than the full and fair compensation you deserve.